Trace Adkins Loses Fight With Rock, Brad Paisley Sings At Baseball Game – Today In Country Music History
Brad Paisley sang the Nation Anthem to kick off the Los Angeles Dodgers’ first home game of the season on this date in 2004, Trace Adkins got into a fight with a rock … and lost … on this date in 2000 and Trace Adkins had the number one Country song in the nation on this date in 1997.
Click through for the complete list for Today In Country Music History for 05 April, 2012.
- Brad Paisley sang the national anthem at Dodger Stadium when Los Angeles has its first home game of the season against the San Diego Padres in 2004.
- Darryl Worley kicked off a seven-week reign at Number One in Billboard with “Have You Forgotten?” in 2003.
- Trace Adkins suffered a compound fracture, requiring 40 stitches, while working on his property in Middle Tennessee in 2000 when a 400-pound boulder ran over his left hand.
- Terri Clark‘s self-titled debut became her first gold album in 1996.
- Trace Adkins scored his first Number One single with “(This Ain’t) No Thinkin’ Thing” in 1997.
Subscribe to 102.3 Blake FM on
Not near a Radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.