Trace Adkins Is Dangerous, Rascal Flatts Goes For The Gold – Today In Country Music History
Trace Adkins was feeling dangerous on this date in 2006, Rascal Flatts earned their first gold record in 2001 and more.
Here’s the list for Today In Country Music History for 15 August, 2012.
- Trace Adkins’Dangerous Man album was released in 2006.
- Faith Hill gave the first of two shows at the Pantages Theatre in Los Angeles with appearances by husband Tim McGraw in 2005. Footage from the concerts were used in her Thanksgiving Eve special Faith Hill: Fireflies.
- Rascal Flatts‘ self-titled debut album earned the trio its first gold award in 2001.
- Roy Clark performed “Yesterday, When I Was Young” at the funeral for Mickey Mantle in 1995.
- Hank Williams‘ “Jambalaya” charted in 1952.
Let’s do a little “Prayin” with Rascal Flatts.
Not near a Radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.