Tim McGraw Teaches Us How To Treat A Lady – Today In Country Music History [VIDEO]
Tim McGraw taught us all how to treat a lady on this date in 2009, Keith Urban made memories wtih Making Memories and Jeannie C. Riley went to a very interesting P.T.A. meeting in 1968.
Here’s the list for Today In Country Music History for 26 July, 2011.
- Tim McGraw stopped his show at the Mid-State Fair in Paso Robles, California in 2009 to have security boot out a man in the audience who had a woman in a headlock. Tim said, “You don’t treat a woman like that. Get outta here!”
- Jason Aldean‘s self-titled debut album was released in 2005.
- Keith Urban scored his third gold single of the year, for “Making Memories Of Us,” in 2005.
- Lonestar topped the Billboard country singles chart with “My Front Porch Looking In” in 2003.
- Shania Twain‘s Come On Over was certified for shipments of 12 million copies in 1999, surpassing her own The Woman In Me as the best-selling country album by a female.
- Randy Travis scored his first Number One single with “On the Other Hand” in 1986.
- Jeannie C. Riley recorded “Harper Valley P.T.A.” in 1968.
I’m thinking P.T.A meetings would be better attended if they went like this.
Not near a radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.