Kellie Pickler Sports Red High Heels, LeAnn Rimes Is Blue – Today In Country Music History [VIDEO]
Kellie Pickler was sporting a pair of Red High Heels on this date in 2006, LeAnn Rimes was Blue in 1996 and Clint Black was … Well … Black … And triple platinum in 1994.
Here’s the list for Today In Country Music History for 13 September, 2011.
- Kellie Pickler‘s debut single, “Red High Heels,” was released in 2006.
- LeAnn Rimes sang “Blue” in her first appearance on the Grand Ole Opry in 1996.
- Clint Black scored his first triple-platinum album with Killin’ Time in 1994.
- Randy Travis‘s No Holdin’ Back album was released in 1989.
- Reba McEntire‘s “Little Rock” climbed to Number One on the Billboard country singles chart in 1986.
- Barbara Mandrell debuted on the country charts with “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now)” in 1969.
- Kitty Wells recorded the Top 10 single “Repenting” in 1956.
Here’s a look back at LeAnn’s debut single from 1996.
Not near a Radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.