Keith Urban And Nicole Kidman Hear Bells, Trace Adkins Dreams – Today In Country Music History
Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman were hearing bells on this date in 2006, Trace Adkins was Dreamin’ in 1996, Chely Wright first appeared on the Country Music charts in 1994 and more.
Here’s the list for Today In Country Music History for 25 June, 2012.
- Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman were married at Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel in Sydney, Australia in 2006.
- Fly became the second Dixie Chicks album certified for shipments of 10 million copies in 2002.
- Trace Adkins‘ debut album, Dreamin’ Out Loud, was released in 1996.
- Chely Wright made her chart debut with “He’s a Good Ole Boy” in 1994.
- Reba McEntire filed for divorce from Charlie Battles, four days after their 11th anniversary, in 1987.
- Jenifer Strait, George Strait‘s 13-year-old daughter, was killed in a car crash south of San Marcos, Texas in 1986.
- The Statler Brothers announced that Crohn’s disease had forced the retirement of Lew DeWitt in 1982.
Here’s Trace from his debut album.
Subscribe to 102.3 Blake FM on
Not near a Radio? Click here to listen to Lonstar 102.3 online.