Josh Gracin Has Nothing To Lose And Likes It – Today In Country Music History
Today In Country Music History Josh Gracin has Nothing To Lose … And likes it that way! Reba McEntire was One Promise Too Late in 1987 and Hank Williams Jr. had a near fatal fall from Ajax Mountain in 1975.
Here’s the list for 08 August, 2011.
- Steel Magnolia won CMT’s Can You Duet, performing “Keep On Lovin’ You” on the show in front of judges Big Kenny, Naomi Judd and record executive Scott Borchetta, in 2009.
- Josh Gracin earned the first gold single of his career with “Nothin’ To Lose” in 2005.
- The Dixie Chicks‘ scored their first Number One single with “There’s Your Trouble” in 1998.
- Reba McEntire claimed the Number One spot on the Billboard country chart with “One Promise Too Late” in 1987.
- Hank Williams, Jr. suffered a near fatal fall from Ajax Mountain in Montana in 1975.
- The Osborne Brothers joined the Grand Ole Opry in 1964.
Not near a radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.