George Strait Says It Will Be Alright, Shania Twain Comes Home – Today In Country Music History
George Strait promised everything would be alright on this date in 2011, Shania Twain came home in 1998, Loretta Lynn had the number one Country song in the nation in 1970 and more.
Here’s the list for Today In Country Music History for 31 October, 2012.
- George Strait‘s single “Love’s Gonna Make It Alright” was released to radio in 2011.
- Trace Adkins earned a gold single for “You’re Gonna Miss This” in 2008.
- Kellie Pickler‘s debut album, Small Town Girl, was released in 2006.
- Jamie O’Neal‘s debut album, Shiver, was released in 2000.
- Shania Twain‘s “Honey I’m Home” became her seventh Number One country single in 1998.
Subscribe to 102.3 Blake FM on
- SHeDAISY signed a recording contract with Lyric Street Records in 1997.
- Paulette Carlson announced she was leaving Highway 101 in 1990.
- Emmylou Harris recorded “If I Could Only Win Your Love” and her first single, “Too Far Gone,” in 1974.
- Loretta Lynn‘s Number One single “Coal Miner’s Daughter” charted in 1970.
Not near a Radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.