Doug Supernaw Gets Arrested, Dwight Yoakum Looks For A Hit – Today In Country Music History
Doug Supernaw got arrested in Brenham, Texas, after getting into a scuffle with several police officers on this date in 2002, Kenny Chesney released his Greatest Hits CD in 200 and Dwight Yoakum was Just Lookin’ For A Hit back in 1989.
Here’s the list for Today In Country Music History for 26 September, 2011.
- Doug Supernaw was arrested outside a bar in Brenham, Texas, after fighting with five police officers in 2002. He was charged with public intoxication, assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest.
- Kenny Chesney‘s Greatest Hits was released in 2000.
- Bryan White‘s self-titled debut album was released in 1994.
- Dwight Yoakam‘s Just Lookin’ For A Hit album was released in 1989.
- Randy Travis‘s No Holdin’ Back album was released in 1989.
- Skeeter Davis debuted on the Grand Ole Opry in 1953.
Here’s one of my fave’s from Doug Supernaw. A tribute to the Lone Star State.
Subscribe to 102.3 Blake FM on
Not near a Radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.