Clint Black Has A Baby, Keith Urban Is Surprised – Today In Country Music History
Keith Urban was surprised in 2009, Clint Black and Lisa Hartman had a baby daughter in 2001 and Johnny Cash got a Doctorate 1976.
Here’s the list for Today In Country Music History for 08 May, 2012.
- Jamey Johnson was a surprise guest during Keith Urban‘s show at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut in 2009.
- Mindy McCready was taken to a Nashville hospital after an ex-boyfriend broke into her Bellevue, Tennessee home, where he beat and choked the singer in 2005. Her ex, William McKnight, was charged with attempted murder.
- “You’ll Think Of Me” took Keith Urban to the top of the Billboard country singles chart in 2004.
- Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black welcomed their daughter, Lily Pearl Black, into the world in 2001.
- Willie Nelson‘s “Always On My Mind” reached Number One on the Billboard country chart in 1982.
- Johnny Cash received an honorary Doctorate of Human Letters from San Diego’s National University in 1976. San Diego mayor Pete Wilson declared Johnny Cash Day.
- Reba McEntire debuted on the chart with “I Don’t Want To Be A One Night Stand” in 1976.
- Faron Young‘s version of the Willie Nelson-penned “Hello Walls” hit Number One in Billboard on 1961.
- The Carter Family recorded “Wildwood Flower” and “Keep On The Sunny Side” in 1935.
Here’s part of Jamey Johnson’s surprise appearance with Keith Urban back in 2009.
Not near a Radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.