Brad Paisley Has Alcohol, Sugarland says … It Happens – Today In Country Music History
Taylor Swift was singing in Singapore on this date in 2011, Brad Paisley warned us of the dangers of Alcohol in 2006 and Sugarland told us what happened next in 2009.
Click through for the complete list for Today In Country Music History for 09 February, 2012
- Taylor Swift kicked off her international Speak Now tour with her first-ever concert in Singapore in 2011.
- Sugarland‘s hit single, “It Happens,” was released to radio in 2009.
- “Alcohol,” by Brad Paisley, went gold in 2006.
- Reba McEntire picked up her fifth gold album with Reba in 1993.
- Mark Chesnutt scored his first Number One hit with “Brother Jukebox” in 1991.
- Dottie West‘s first Number One single, “A Lesson In Leavin’,” charted in 1980.
- The Oak Ridge Boys reached the top of the Billboard country chart with the Rodney Crowell-penned “Leaving Louisiana In The Broad Daylight” in 1980.
- Willie Nelson recorded his first Number One hit, “Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain,” in 1975.
Here’s Sugarland from their 2009 CMA Music Festival appearance.
Subscribe to 102.3 Blake FM on
Not near a Radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.