Brad and Keith Start A Band, Trace Adkins Goes Honky Tonkin’ – Today In Country Music History
Brad Paisley and Keith Urban got together to give wannabe Country stars a bit of advice in 2008, Trace Adkins went Honky Tonkin’ in 2005 and George Strait was thinking about Santa in 1986.
Here’s the list for Today In Country Music History for 08 September, 2011.
- Brad Paisley‘s duet with Keith Urban, “Start A Band,” was released to radio in 2008.
- Rodney Atkins climbed to Number One on the Billboard chart with “These Are My People” in 2007.
- Trace Adkins‘ “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk” was released to radio in 2005.
- David Ball‘s “Riding with Private Malone” debuted on the country singles charts in 2001.
- Alabama‘s “Jukebox In My Mind” began a three-week run at Number One on the Billboard country chart in 1990.
- George Strait‘s Greatest Hits Volume II album was released in 1987.
- George Strait‘s Merry Christmas Strait to You album was released in 1986.
- Anne Murray‘s Greatest Hits album was released in 1980.
- Conway Twitty had a Number One hit with “I May Never Get to Heaven” in 1979.
- Conway Twitty reached Number One in Billboard with “You’ve Never Been This Far Before” in 1973.
Subscribe to 102.3 Blake FM on
Not near a Radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.