Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Do Show Together, Faith Hill Protects Her Man – Today In country Music History
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert did their first full show together on this date in 2008, Faith Hill stood up for her man in 2007 and more.
Here’s the list for Today In Country Music History.
- Blake Shelton and his then girlfriend, Miranda Lambert, performed their first full-length concert together at the Monroe County Fair in Monroe, Michigan in 2008.
- Faith Hill lectured a fan at the Cajundome in Lafayette, Louisiana, for grabbing the crotch of husband Tim McGraw during a concert in 2007.
- Chris Cagle flew over Cheyenne, Wyoming in an F-16 with the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds in 2004.
- “Angel in Disguise,” by Earl Thomas Conley, went to Number One in 1984 making Don’t Make It Easy for Me the first country album to produce four chart-topping singles.
- The Bellamy Brothers‘ Greatest Hits was released in 1982.
- Charley Pride recorded the chart-topping single “Kiss An Angel Good Mornin'” in 1971.
- Tammy Wynette recorded the Number One hit “Stand By Your Man” in 1968.
- Bill Anderson‘s first Number One single, “Mama Sang A Song,” charted in 1962.
- Jerry Lee Lewis made his television debut on TheSteve Allen Show in 1957.
Here’s a vintage Bellamy Brothers tune.
Not near a Radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.